Monday, April 21, 2014

Pizza the International Language of MMMMMMMMM....

Classification: San-serif. It might be Universe, but it's a bit warped.

What? I literally found this by looking up 'pizza typography'. Can you tell I'm hungry? It looks like this is just a fan piece from someone who really likes pizza. The word work is clever, even if the content is not. All it does is repeat the ingredients and some other stuff in a different language. The way the type was organized in contours was interesting, yet another example of creating shapes with typography.

Audience: Everyone! Well, unless you don't like pizza. Then I suppose you would just find the typography impressive.

Influence: Maybe this would help with my frustration over being hungry. Every time I have type class I could make a new food! Just kidding, that would just make me more hungry. It would, however, make an interesting pastime if I ever happen to be terribly bored. I do need to learn how to make my type conform to shapes, and this might be a good way to do it. Starting with watermelons, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment