Monday, February 16, 2015

Madison Hanlon

                                                                       Blog: 4
I happened upon this typeface while scanning through my Pinterest feed. I believe this window is from a city building, probably New York. I love how the white of the type color stands out on the window. I think this typeface is a fun and new way to design type. I was really attracted to the choices the designer made. I like the idea of making some letters open while filling some letters in. If you look at each individual letter you notice that they are all different in their own way. Some of them look almost 3D while others look broken or offset. I think its interactive with ones eye and draws the attention of viewers. This image makes me want to play around with different ideas and shapes dealing with type. I love it, it's so creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment