Monday, March 3, 2014

Highway Message

I was driving home to see my family quite a long time ago, when I drove up behind this 18 wheeler. Didn't really pay attention to the text at first, but then as I got closer I was able to make out what it said. Felt God speaking to me, so I thought I would snap a picture. Such a simple typeface for such a powerful message. I'm always a fan of a simple sans serif. Nothing too technical about it, just simple and clean. The message is easily legible to other drivers as well, so the point size is successful. And the simplicity of the typeface does not overshadow the brand or company name on the opposite door of the truck. Super simple, not much to talk about, but I don't think text always has to be extravagant to be powerful, or to get the point across. 


No comments:

Post a Comment